Our people and our passion are at the heart of our business and at the forefront of everything we do. At QMS, we are engaged, lively, courageous, and relationships focused. Everyone has a voice and their contribution is valued.
No matter the role you may hold at QMS, you are guaranteed to be working with friendly, supportive, and dedicated people. We pride ourselves on our team culture, recognising and rewarding hard work and offering internal career development opportunities.
As dynamic and innovative thinkers in our field we are continually on the lookout for like-minded and genuinely enthusiastic people to join our team.
QMS embodies the principles of fairness and equity into our talent acquisition process to ensure our workplace is free from all forms of inequality and discrimination.
We would love to hear how QMS can be your next career move – please reach out to us at email@example.com
Account Coordinator – Brisbane
Due to recent growth in our QLD team, an Account Coordinator is required to provide high quality support to the sales team. They will work closely with the Account Executives, Account Managers and broader Sales team on campaign delivery & maintenance, data management, sales bookings and reports. This is the perfect position for someone looking at an entry level role with opportunity to grow.
Key responsibilities include;
- Tracking campaigns from start to finish;
- Assisting with client proposals
- Post-sale service
- Assisting with general office admin
- Event organisation
Click here to find out more information – https://bit.ly/3qo2Rnm
Pricing and Yield Manager – Sydney
This newly created position, based in our North Sydney office, reporting to the Trading Manager, the Pricing and Yield Manager will be responsible for assisting in optimising asset utilisation across the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Driving the pricing strategy across our various assets;
- Ensuring inventory is utilised effectively to maximise revenue opportunities nationally;
- Providing decision support analysis, financial information and reporting;
- Providing the various Product owners with timely and relevant data and insights to assist with the development of strategies to drive market activity;
- Ensuring the effective and efficient operation of the trading function across the business
Click here to find out more information – https://bit.ly/3cfdtks
Motion Graphic Designer – Melbourne
Based in Melbourne, we are seeking a motivated and energetic creative wizard to join our creative services team. Reporting to the Creative Services Manager, your role will be responsible for the creation of video content and motion graphics assets for use across a wide variety of media, including trade, social media, marketing collateral, and external client creative.
We want to encourage you to be creative and bring your ideas and expertise to each project. You will work with a larger team of creative professionals, supporting company goals and media initiatives, meaning that a collaborative mindset is an absolute must. Having a fascination with the latest graphic trends you will be adaptable to working on videos with a variety of styles.
Key responsibilities include;
- Prepare, design, plan concepts and layout for each motion graphic project.
- Design and create visually stunning motion graphics assets and content.
- Design and create video storyboards.
- Develop graphic templates for easy use by other team members and greater sales team.
- Edit raw video footage and add special effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Select and apply all audio, video, colours, animation effects, etc for all motion graphic design projects.
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
- Research and implement best in class design techniques to create motion graphics.
What are we looking for?
Ideally, you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Tertiary qualifications in Design, Multimedia Design and/or Visual Communications.
- 2-5 years’ commercial experience within a studio or agency environment.
- Extensive experience and skills in motion graphics and animation.
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite – Advanced Illustrator, Advanced Photoshop, Advanced InDesign.
- Advanced skills in After Effects and PremierPro.
- Sound knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Highly agile and flexible with a strong ability to manage change and deal with pressure.
- A positive and collaborative attitude with a willingness to take on a variety of tasks.
- Have the ability to work well under pressure, and thrive in a high-paced, exciting, and challenging environment.
If this sounds like the role for you, we would love to hear how you can contribute to the QMS team and have a long rewarding career at QMS Media, please apply online now by sending through your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must submit a portfolio of their work to be considered for an interview.
Only Australian permanent residents and citizens will be considered for this position.
Agency Account Manager – Sydney
Are you looking to progress your media career? We are looking for a confident, motivated, organised and proactive individual to join our NSW based Sales team as an Account Manager. Our Account Managers are responsible for maximising revenue from new and our existing client accounts in order to achieve agreed revenue targets/sales quotas. Working closely with direct clients to determine their present and future needs and proposing suitable products, services and upgrades in order to maintain and grow revenue for the organisation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Helping manage and achieve State Sales Revenue vs Budget;
- Achieve sales targets against set budget measured against lunar periods and quarterly;
- Reporting weekly performance of revenue and business-related matters to via the CRM;
- Maintain strong client relationships;
- Support initiatives to grow revenue of all QMS assets including Installation and Production.
Click here to find out more information – https://bit.ly/3rfziVI