Our people and our passion are at the heart of our business and at the forefront of everything we do. At QMS, we are engaged, lively, courageous, and relationships focused. Everyone has a voice and their contribution is valued.
No matter the role you may hold at QMS, you are guaranteed to be working with friendly, supportive, and dedicated people. We pride ourselves on our team culture, recognising and rewarding hard work and offering internal career development opportunities.
As dynamic and innovative thinkers in our field we are continually on the lookout for like-minded and genuinely enthusiastic people to join our team.
We would love to hear how QMS can be your next career move – please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Graphic Designer – VIC
Based in Melbourne, we are looking for an outgoing, creative and motivated individual to join the Marketing team as Graphic Designer.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing and producing brand, sales and corporate communication materials, across print, online and multimedia platforms including designing and developing email direct marketing (EDM) campaigns. A sound knowledge of print and web production, video and animation is a must.
- Design & produce artwork, sales collateral, tender and corporate documents for all online and print requirements.Creation of trade, corporate and product orientated videos and materials.
- General support to wider business including developing creative campaign ideas, concepts and mock-ups for sales team and development team.
- EDM campaign development.
To be successful, you will possess the following:
- 2-5 years commercial experience within a studio or agency environment.
- Tertiary qualification within design/multimedia design/visual communications.
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite – Advanced Illustrator, Advanced Photoshop, Advanced InDesign.
- Highly skilled in After Effects and PremierPro.
- Sound knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in all work.
- Clear understanding of brand integrity and guidelines.
- Experience working to a creative brief.
- Ability to work quickly whilst under pressure and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Experience in Blender 3D, 3DSmax or even and Cinema 4D would be highly regarded.
For further information regarding this role, please click any of the following links:
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions regarding work opportunities at QMS or QMS Sport.