QMS Sport ‘Kicks Goals’ in its First Six Months
QMS Sport has seen tremendous growth and success, since acquiring subsidiary OAMM earlier this year, cementing its platform as the leading provider of national sporting programs and signifying an incredible upward trajectory for the business.
As a result, QMS Sport is the only truly national provider of fan engagement, bringing fans closer to the game than ever before through a national connected stadiums strategy incorporating live streaming, live stats, player profiles, loyalty, membership rewards and fan-cam.
The in-stadium digital screens provide advertisers with dynamic ad serving capabilities to both local and international audiences, enhancing the overall fan experience and providing the opportunity for real time data and analytics.
Major goals have been kicked in the following areas:
- Suncorp Super Netball – 5-year digital media and signage agreement including supply of LED signage, management of content, operations and logistics, media rights and fan engagement.
- International Soccer Blockbusters – Brazil v Argentina & Socceroos v Brazil at the MCG – supply, management, operations and logistics of 360-degree LED field wrap displaying relevant content and advertising specific for the local versus international broadcast.
- WBO Welterweight World Title – Pacquiao v Horn – exclusive sales representation rights at the most lucrative fight in Australian history. Providing advertisers with significant branding and activation opportunities in venue, via broadcast and during the lead-up to the event.
- AFL Sydney Swans – 8-year deal with the Sydney Swans to enhance the digital LED signage on-field at the Sydney Cricket Ground including management of content, operations, logistics and media rights.
- Virgin Australia Supercars Championship – strategic 3-year sponsorship agreement for advertising signage, including virtual and physical signage, billboards and over-track signage.
QMS Sport are showing no signs of slowing down any time soon. Recently celebrating the renewal of a 3-year signage agreement with the Australian Rugby Union and signing a 5-year deal with Melbourne & Olympic Parks to supply LED on field signage.
We are extremely pleased with the success QMS Sport has achieved in such a short space of time, to provide a truly national program that connects advertisers with millions of highly engaged fans via broadcast, digital viewership and live attendance.
- Barclay Nettlefold, QMS CEO
Working closely with our partners, we will continue to drive the ongoing success of Australian sport and deliver a seamless national turnkey solution including fan engagement, real time analytics, logistics, production, install, content creation and management for codes and clubs.